Alright girls... I seem to be all over the country this summer (and out of the country soon) and I didn't want to pack all my favorite recipes around with me, so I started a recipe blog. Now remember, I am NOT A CHEF. All my recipes are easy, and honestly, a lot of them have come from you! So I am sharing it with you, and I am still trying to decide whether to make this a shared blog. I mean, would anyone else want to write on it, or do we not need another blog?:) Anyway, check it out if you need something new. I'll update it again soon, I only threw on my favorites before I left.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Pam,
I'm glad you're doing this new blog. Those recipes look really good (and I have some of those, too - cafe rio, chunky monkey, fruit dip, sweet potato casserole . . . and I'll be trying more of them)! I don't know, I would like getting recipes from everyone, but you may want one that's just your own? We could all add recipes on this blog maybe? I don't know, but I'm glad you've posted them. I would add some recipes if we have one for everyone. And I want Carolyn's orange rolls recipe!
Post a Comment