I hate moving. I don't suggest it, but since we all have to some time, here is something that we wish we would have known about before we did.
SHORT TERM HEALTH INSURANCE!
Especially for all you soon-to-be dentists out there, getting your own insurance stinks. There is lots of paper work and lots of info to collect. (Those of you on medicaid, you know how slow their office works and getting the "previous coverage" paper needed, ya, doesn't come so fast) This short term insurance was easy and quick to fill out and it was effective that day. It isn't great coverage, but at least you have some coverage. You can sign up for a month or 6 months. If you sign up for a month and need more, sign up again. Luckily we were safe on the drive out here, but if I would have known about this, I would've had one less thing to worry about (2 whiny kids was enough).
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Short Term Health Insurance
Posted by Mandie at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment