John just introduced me to this and I have to say I love it. It is a radio station catered to you. You type in a song or an artist and they will play songs that are related that they think you will like. If you happen to not like a song they play for you, you just hit the thumbs down button and it will skip it. The more you tell, supposedly the more it "understands" your music taste. You can also see why it picks the songs it does and read how the songs you like relate to the other it picks for you. Anyway, check it out:
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Pandora. Pete and I have been using it for about a year, infact I posted about it on my blog many, many moons ago.
Post a Comment