Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Shout-Out to JJ Cole



I purchased this bag last summer, after a bunch of the girls around here bought one. It is the best diaper bag I have ever owned. There are places for everything; my phone, I-pod, keys, wallet, and a bunch of pockets. It has a binky-pod, and a separate changing pad with a pocket. It is just the right size, and it's not a girly-bag, so Pete will carry it. Well, a few weeks ago, the zipper fell apart. It was totally random, and I don't think it had anything to do with the quality of the bag. I called the company, and it turns out there is a 2 year warranty on the bag, so they sent me a brand new one! Holy Cow! I couldn't believe it! Not many companies are that dedicated to their product, but it's also the kind of company I want to stick with until I don't need them anymore. So if you are in the market for a diaper bag (Allison H., this means you!)check out JJ Cole.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I love my JJ Cole bag too.